Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

See You Later

After four years of blogging....even if it was part time...I have decided to stop.  I am still quilting and that is the main reason for stopping the blog.  I have too many quilts to make!  There are some wonderful tutorials out there on machine quilting and I urge you to look them up.  I have enjoyed our friendship and I hope to see you at some of the quilt shows and in the shops.  Please support your local quilt shop!  Keep on quilting!  You get better every day.
Sabrina

6 comments:

  1. If you're trying to lose kilograms then you certainly need to start following this brand new custom keto diet.

    To create this keto diet service, certified nutritionists, fitness couches, and cooks have joined together to develop keto meal plans that are effective, convenient, money-efficient, and satisfying.

    Since their first launch in January 2019, 100's of clients have already completely transformed their figure and health with the benefits a proper keto diet can offer.

    Speaking of benefits: in this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-confirmed ones provided by the keto diet.

    ReplyDelete